Friday, October 16, 2009

In search of Audrey & Claire

Well, I'm not a good blogger (actually never done it!) but I will be willing to contribute from time to time about my interaction with the Peck Family! Sharlene and I just got back from a quick out and back trip to Utah last week (October 8-10) to see our grand kids who happened to be in town from Texas. Ryan was at a conference up in Snowbird so we took Audrey and Claire up to a Pumpkin Patch in Layton. Audrey was having fun running all over the place checking for her own "favorite" pumpkin!
On Saturday we took Audrey over to Gardiner Village to see all the witches and pumpkins outside the various stores. What a FUN place! (Especially great if you are into photography!) Audrey was a little apprehensive about the witches but agreed to get close enough for a picture!

Audrey (age 3 1/2)
Her birthday is February 9th

























Claire (age 1 - almost!)
Her birthday is November 4th

All in all it was a great trip and fun to see most of the family in Utah. We'll be back in 6 weeks for Thanksgiving! I leave you with a picture I did of Audrey and Claire in what Brandon calls a look into perceptual realism. Happy Halloween everyone!
If you would like to see more pictures of our trip, you're welcome to go here!

1 comment: